Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE TRUTH ABOUT GAY MEN & Gay Life


Gay men. If your straight and your reading this, good. I am a gay American. According to lots of Christians I am going to Hell along with all the Jewish people. (Wake up Christians Jesus was Jewish).

I would say most Gay men in this Country live 2 lives. I am one of those guys. At work I am who I am. I don't go around and say I am gay, I can't anyway this is Mississippi. I get along with my co-workers but I do not talk about my private life. I am all business at work which means I am always serious. I don't joke around and cut up with people at work. I don't because I do not trust most of them. The are uneducated church going morons. This is one life. In my second life I am who I really am at home. I am a gay man who is very friendly with my neighbor and real friends and family. With these people I am my real self. I am funny. I am honest! I help out anybody that I can. I am a friend. I let my hair down and put on my earring and put on my "chick flicks" when I want to watch a movie. I talk about my private life and give my true opinions. When your a straight man you can do that without fear with anyone. They should try to be gay for a week most straight men would fall apart! They would crack! The cowards!




What is funny to me is that the men I work with 2 of them are divorced (both have been married 2 times) 1 is married but cheating on his wife. Another got 2 girls pregnant when he was in high school. He is now married to a different lady but has no contact with his 2 out of wedlock children, which tells me he must not pay child support. Those kids suffer I am sure.



Now all of them talk very negative about the gay people that we work with. Whats funny is that none of these straight guys have a clue that I am gay. These divorced & cheats think gay people would not take marriage seriously.



What they do not understand is how gay men and straight women can be friends. Well the truth is lots of gay men can relate to women on an emotional level. Lots of gay men see the world like women. We do not think like a woman but we see the world as women do.



Now when your a gay man you can not hold your bf hand in public. You can not kiss him goodbye at the Airport. You can't kiss them hello at the airport. You can not most things straight people take for granted. Your always double thinking your every word and every move.

No comments: