Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gay Closet Case Co-Worker in Gulfport MS




I worked at a store for a few months last Summer. Since this is Mississippi I did not talk about my sexual orientation. Then One day I was being nice and listening to a co-worker talk about his life. He told me "he had no friends at work" etc etc.





Well he then made a pass at me. I was nice about it but turned him down. He then would hit on me all the time and then , in front of me would tell our other co-workers he had a girlfriend. This man is a nutcase. I did feel sad for him because I know he is gay and the way he has raised and the way he thinks he is only heading to a breakdown.



I felt sorry for him. Then I figured out he was A Bible Thumper, who lived at home (he is 24) had no goals to move out of the home. He got very angry at me when he told me "he was in love with me" and I said oh "That's Nice". I did not want to tell him "There was no way I could ever be in love with him". I was being nice but also stated that I was in a relationship.





I left that job at the end of Summer. However before I left this man started to scare me. Even today months after I have left This man keeps calling me. I never return his calls. I feel bad for him but, I can't help to think that I would be in danger if I became friends with him!



Hey "P" if your reading this get help fast.



No comments: