Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Gay Men & Lesbian Women Will our voice be herd?


We will get a new President in less then a year. Chances are for gay men & women nothing will change for the better. Gay rights are not a topic that any of the candidates will address. Gay marriage will still be illegal. Gay adoption will be against the law in Florida. The church and Dr James Dobson will continue to raise money so they can throw stones at homosexual sand get away with it!



If I had my way I would change the laws that

* Make gay civil unions be recognized in all 50 states.
* Make Gay hate crimes a top priority
*Overturn "No Child left Behind"
*Make MJ legal
* PASS A LAW THAT WOULD TAX BOOZE AND BULLETS. The tax would go to keep trauma centers open. After all most people that are in the hospital Emergency Rooms are there because of booze and bullets!

No comments: