Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If you could turn someone gay who would it be?


Okay the straight people have us gay people outnumbered. Gay people Were bound to have a gay crush on straight guy. We might not let the straight guy know but we do have them. If I could turn someone gay I would make "RA" from where I work. He nice. But I can't make him gay so I will move on.


Now if I could make a famous straight person gay I would make that stupid man who lives in DC in a big old white house. I want him to know and see how it feels to be treated as a political punching bag.



Now for the famous guy I would like to turn gay it would have to be Jake Gyllenhaal . Since he did "Broke back Mountain" I became a fan of his. He is very handsome, very very handsome. Too handsome for him to be straight.

No comments: