Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Texas polygamist women are victims as well


First off I am not pro-polygamist. To me to each there own but its a crime when you force a 13 year old to get married. If a woman is 18 and wants to be married to a man who has more than one wife then fine.


I think what the State of Texas is doing is great. The children of polygamy are the victims. These children however are caught in the legal system now. There in Foster Care.However do not forget about the women. They have been brainwashed there entire life that what the men did was OKAY. In reality all religions are a form of brainwashing.



Now about the women . Yes they do dress & act differently. However I think the TV shows should stop calling them nasty names. These women are victims. They need our help as well as the children. These women lives have changed. This was not something they saw coming. They need are help. This country needs to show these women a form of compassion.



No comments: