Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Friday, April 18, 2008

AMY WINEHOUSE CD


The following is not gossip or preaching. The following article is just praise for a talent worth listening too.

Hi I am not a fan of today's popular music. ( Is it still called Top 40 or Pop?) Anyway I herd all about Amy Winehouse's troubles long before I herd any of the songs from the CD. For some reason when I herd parts "Rehab" for the first time I was intrigued. So I bought the CD. When I herd it for the first time I loved it.



To describe Amy's style its like big band meets Motown. All the songs are great. My favorite song happens to "Back to Black".

If your into great music I want you to buy this CD. You might not like Amy's headline making life but you will love her as singer. The woman has talent. She deserved those Grammy's!

No comments: