Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Monday, March 24, 2008

GAY or Straight RELATIONSHIPS Is it true we only see what we want to see?

Monday is here. My b-day is in less then 2 weeks. I know this year will be great. My life will be my life I will not have to deal with the worlds oldest man-child. He is 60 going on 13. See gay or straight most men don understand that it is the little things they do that make the greatest impact. This list below is what bothers me about my boyfriend.




1) It would be a miracle if he did his dishes
2) HE paid the bills
3) He returned the phone calls
4) He did the shopping
5) He did the housework
6) Remember its my birthday
7) Remember its Valentines Day
8) Remember it our Anniversary

9) Remember it's my birthday.




I wish I would of noticed this 10 years ago. Why is it that we never notice these thing in the beginning of a relationship? How come the other person (in the relationship) never realizes that the other person is unhappy?


Is it true we only see what we want to see?

No comments: