Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gay Relationships Are they really ever over?

Gay Relationships Are they really ever over?

When you have been living with someone for ten years you think you would know each other. Well the truth is how well do you know the person your living with?

I think I know "S" my boyfriend. However I don't think he knows me at all. He doesn't know I am unhappy. I am very unhappy and he doesn't even notice. In fact he didn't notice I started wearing an earring again. He didn't notice I no longer have grey hair.

Of course I shouldn't be surprised but I am.

Now I plan on leaving him soon. However are gay relationships really over? Gay circles are very small. Gay events are few and far between. Gay friends are few as well. When its over its over. However in the history of gay relationships has any couple departed and remained friends?

No comments: