Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Friday, March 14, 2008

Gay Man with A crush on a Straight man

When you have a crush on a straight man and your gay life goes from being hard to almost depressing.

I have been in a relationship for years. On a scale of 1 to 10 its maybe a "6". So I live in in the state of Mississippi. Home of the ignorance and obesity. To be safe a gay man here stays in the closet! When your a gay couple you live on the down low. Problems are you become lonely and there is nobody to really talk too and be honest with. I have that problem now.

My life seems to be getting worse. I live with my bf who is much older. I want to leave him but I can't afford it RIGHT NOW. To top it off I developed a huge crush on a straight guy who works where I do. He might not know I am gay. I don't tell anybody. When I see this guy I can't help but to say "Hi". He is very nice and very good looking! However he is not much of a talker.



The polite "hello's" are enough for me. When I see him at work (it might be for only 3 seconds) and it makes my day. I know it will never go any further then parting glances! In fact I am only hurting myself if I even told him I was gay. Now this is not like I am old and he is young. Far From it. He is in his late 40's or early 50's. I am only 40. He is just someone I think will make someone a great catch even if it is a woman.


See gay people are not trying seduce the straight world however you do out number us. And once in awhile we might get a crush on one of you however chances are you will never know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.