Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Is cheating worth it if you know you will not get caught

Someone asked me "If you could have a fling with someone and no strings just a fuck, would I Do it"? At the time I herd that question I said "NO". But I was younger much younger. I had not had a serious relationship.

However If that question was asked to me today I might have a different answer. Today more then ever its very easy is to cheat. There is web sites about how to cheat and get away with it.

One of the best known web page is http://www.craigslist.org/ . I can't help but to look on the page and see what people are looking for. I also look at Yahoo personals and sometimes I wonder if looking is cheating? I never have contacted anybody. However its very tempting.

No comments: