Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE GAY

That is a question lots of gay men & women here. Trust me most of us knew by the time we reached high school! Again that was most of us.



The other day I was talking to my sister (who is also gay) and she told me something very interesting. You see my sister knew in High School that she was gay but she went on to get married. I came out in 1997 ( I was 30). Shortly there after in 1999 She came out.



My sister has had 2 girlfriends since she came out. What she told me the following I could not believe. My sister told me that both of her girlfriends put the moves on her first. Also these women were both in there 40's and they both never had any type of same sex experience. Neither one of them had any feelings about any woman until they met my sister. But when they met my sister they developed feelings for her.



Now her first girlfriend has since gone back to men but her current girlfriend is still with her. I do not know what gift my sister has but I do know whatever gift it is, it doesn't run in the family.

No comments: