Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gay Basher Anita Bryant is Rude?

Hello I got a letter today. A friend of mine wrote to Anita Bryant. Candie is a lady I have known for years. She told me about a letter she wrote to the GAY BASHER and how she never herd back from Ms. Anita Bryant. Here is the letter




How are you guy? Here is the letter that I sent to Anita. She was rude. She never wrote me back. Here again is my letter to the woman.


Dear Anita:



You are such an inspiration to me to be on a crusade. All that you have done is such a wonderful testament on how much someone like can spread the word of GOD. However you are so wrong in your hate, I do everything I can to make sure my children learn that hate comes in all shapes and sizes. Religion is another form of hate. Christians like you make me sick. Your the type that gives religion a bad name. You use the Bible to spread your ignorance.



This COUNTRY has ignorant people that can't think for themselves. You use there ignorance so that you can make money. Now I am not gay. I have a husband and 4 children. WE keep them away from Church because most Religion's have turned into political sewer systems. By the way the more you talk the more GOD is listening and if he is not laughing then he is getting angry at you trust me I think GOD take notes!

No comments: