Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Very Gay & Very Funny Ugly Betty


I have to whoever is in charge of the TV show "Ugly Betty" deserves a huge thank you from the gay community. The show has more then one gay character and one teen character that is more then likely gay. This is on ABC where just 11 years ago they barely let "Ellen" out of the closet.



What I love about the show is that The Suarez family doesn't make a deal about the teenager Justin. I love how they are supportive and let Justin be Justin. I wish a show was on like this when I was 13. However what does matter is that its on now and the show is a beacon of hope for some gay teenage boy. The show isn't perfect however it is a highlight of my Thursday nights when a new episode airs.

No comments: