Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Laugh your ass off watch the Kathy Griffin My Life on the D-List




I personally think that Kathy Griffin is one of the funnest people ever. She will do anything to be a star. She is like a modern day "Lucy" but without a Ricky.

Her Ethel's are her personal assistants Jessica, Tom & Tiffany.



If you get the chance catch her stand up specials that air on Bravo. However watch her funny reality show that also airs on Bravo.



Now I just hope that her Stand Up Concerts that have aired on Bravo will get released on DVD. I want to see them unedited. To edit Kathy is a huge sin!

When I watched her show tonight it made want o be on the all gay "Pink Flight" to the Australia Gay Mardi Gras. It looked like it was so much fun. I am jealous I wasn't there.

No comments: