Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Sunday, June 29, 2008

20/20 STORY TRANSGENDER CHILDREN DVD


Life Should be fun. Its not. I think all of us when we grow up are picked on. You "Too Fat", "Too Tall", "Too Popular", "Brace Face" "4-Eyes" and more. If your gay its hell. I can only imagine how hard it is if your a transgender child.



On Friday June 27, 2008 ABC News Magazine 20/20 re-ran an hour episode on the topic of transgender children are their families.



To me this was an education beyond anything I ever learned at school. My heart went out to everyone profiled in the show. I thought I had a horrible childhood. My life was nothing compared to what these children are living with.



I think everyone in thos special deserve standing ovation for helping to raise awareness and most of all understanding.



I wanted to give these parents and children a hug and somehow help them but how?

Here is how. I recorded on DVD the Special. I want this program to be seen by everybody. If you would like one just e-mail me.



I only ask for $7.50 This covers my cost for the DVD and shipping.


No comments: