Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Sunday, May 18, 2008

LEGAL GAY MARRIAGE IN CALIFORNIA DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH


LEGAL GAY MARRIAGE IN CALIFORNIA DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH




I am happy that the California State Supreme Court has made it legal to let gay citizens get married I have my doubts about that the law will last. In one shape or another this issue will end up in the United States Supreme Court. The latest Court Appointees by President Bush will overturn the law. The Republican Right Wing has hijacked our courts. This started with Reagan in the 1980's and that Man hated gay people.





The Republican party caters to the the stupid Christians of this country. Christians are ruining this country. I hope one day. President Reagan & President Bush has made being a liberal a bad word. Its about time the liberal made CHRISTIAN a bad name.

No comments: