Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Monday, May 12, 2008

ALEC BALDWIN HE HAS A TEMPER BUT WHO DOESN'T


I will start off by saying I am a huge Alec Baldwin fan. However I do not like the fact how he left that mean message for his daughter on her phone. Now if you think about there is only 2 people that could of leaked it. That's Alec's former wife Kim Bassinger or her lawyer. Either way Kim has had some part of it.



Now all parent have lost it with their kids. My mom did all the time. In fact every time we screwed up in life as a kid my mom would always say "Your going to cause your father and I to divorce". The only thing different between my mom and Alec is that nobody recorded my mom. By the way my mom and dad have been married for almost 50 years.

Now Alec you have a temper like all of us. You owe the public nothing. No explanations is needed. Just remember to kinder when leaving a phone message.

No comments: