Just a blog from a gay man. My View. I hope you will enjoy

Sunday, May 18, 2008

GAY BOOK REVIEW LANCE BASS OUT OF SYNC


Okay I need to start off with saying I WAS NOT A FAN OF 'NSync's . In fact I hated them. Today I still do. Now before Lance Bass outed himself I knew he was gay.



Now this book made me feel bad for Mr. Bass. He was taken advantage of. It was sad to read that the group (N'SYNC) worked there buts off however they were broke because their manager was a crook. Who know how much money was stolen from that group.



Lance also talks about how hard it was to be gay. He talks about 2 boyfriends that sounds like that they used him. That was sad to read as well. However this book isn't a self pity book. I like that he talked about his interest in going into space.



Now what Lance should of included in his book on how young people can deal with being gay and where to go to get help. He also should of gone on the attack about how gay people are treated today. He should of gone after the Baptist church on how they preach hate.



This book read like one big People Magazine Interview however, an interview however that might of been more interesting.
I have nothing against Mr Bass. I know he is helping by being out & open. I wish him a long health career. Most of all I wish him love & happiness. Something we all should have.

No comments: